Dieses Funktion steht mobil leider nicht zur Verfügung.
The advisory board was set up by the shareholder as a committee for providing strategic support to management. All facilities (student residences and Café Milagro) have representatives involved with the advisory board. Furthermore, the university chaplain, a representative of Bischöfliches Generalvikariat Münster [Episcopal Ordinariate Münster] and an expert originating from Westfälischen Wilhelms Universität (WWU) / Fachhochschule Münster (FH), is a member of the advisory board. Advisory board members are appointed by the shareholder personally. The chairperson is decided by the university chaplain. Management are consulting members of the advisory board and support the chairperson in their preparation and follow-up work for meetings.
The advisory board usually meets once a semester to discuss the fundamental and strategic matters of Bischöflichen Studierendenwerks Münster.
Current advisory board members (as of November 2017):
- Herr Bernd Frankemölle (Thomas-Morus-Kolleg)
- Herr Christian Gwenner (Collegium Marianum)
- Frau Anna-Lena Feldberg (Fürstin-von-Gallitzin-Heim)
- Frau Anna-Lisa Glitz (Liebfrauenstift)
- Herr Marcus Faska (Deutsches Studentenheim)
- Herr Michael Berentzen (Student Pastor KSHG – Chairman)
- Frau Hanna Liffers (Pastoralreferentin KSHG – Vice Chairwoman)
- Herr Jonas Nolte (Café Milagro)
- Herr Prof. Clauß Peter Sajak (WWU – Fachbereich Kath. Theologie)
- Herr Christoph Aperdannier (Bischöfliches Generalvikariat Münster)