Dieses Funktion steht mobil leider nicht zur Verfügung.
- For whom is living in our dormitories suitable?
The residences are suitable for all students who are interested in participatory togetherness and communal living.
Regardless of religion, gender, origin or sexual orientation, all students are warmly welcome!
You can find out more about our mission statement here.
- Is it possible to view rooms in advance?
Unfortunately, we can’t arrange viewings in advance.
You can get a first impression in our picture galleries of the individual residences.
- Can I also apply if I’m not a student?
Unfortunately, non-students can’t be accommodated.
Exceptions are in individual cases people who are doing a voluntary social year (FSJ/BFD).
- Can I send my application documents in another language?
We look forward to a diverse group of residents and students from abroad, e.g. as part of an ERASMUS program.
Please understand that we can only consider applications in German and English.
- Is there barrier-free living space in the dormitory/residence?
The BSW provides “wheelchair-accessible” rooms in the Collegium Marianum and in the Überwasserhof.
In order to check whether the living space appears suitable for your needs, please contact Pedagogical Student Support.
Barrier-free living will be possible on the Tita-Cory-Campus from the winter semester 2022/23.
- What kind of leisure activities can I do in the residences?
Here you can find more information about specific offers and the communal living.