Dieses Funktion steht mobil leider nicht zur Verfügung.
- Where can I get a certificate from the residence owner?
You can get the certificate from the Pedagogical Student Support at your move-in date.
- Do I have to pay Rundfunkgebühren in the residences?
There are no further costs, they are included in the rental price
except in the single apartments in the Überwasserhof.
- How do I get access to the internet?
The establishment of the internet connection is done by student self-administration.
Internet access costs are included in the rental price. (Except in the Deutsches Studentenheim and in the Thomas-Morus-Kolleg)
- Is any insurance included in the rent?
Insurances such as household contents insurance or liability insurance are not included in the rental price and need to be arranged individually.
- Are there parking spaces for my car?
Unfortunately, the BSW can’t offer any parking spaces.
For loading and unloading (e.g. when moving in), individual parking spaces can be used for a short time by prior arrangement.
- Are there parking spaces for my bike?
Each residence has limited storage space for bikes.
- Is there an elevator in the residence?
Yes, the buildings which have multiple floors do have an elevator.